Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stan and Cory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:17:14 -0400
For the month of October I will be touring in Europe.  All meals will be in
restaurants.  I plan to take along a supply of nuts and dried fruit, and
I'd like to have pemmican on hand because of all of its benefits.  However,
I have no desire to make pemmican myself.  Does anyone know where to
purchase pemmican, or is anyone willing to make it for me for a price?
Also, how does one package pemmican for a trip?  Jerky would be great to
take along, but I've learned from the "list" that homemade jerky doesn't
hold up unless it's refrigerated.  I'm fairly new to Paleo, and am
concerned about being hungry and not having Paleo food handy for snacks.

I'd be grateful for advice.

BTW, Ray's recipe for deviled eggs is fantastic!  I ate the whole batch in
two days and didn't gain an ounce!

Good health to all, Cory