Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:12:01 -0400
hi Robert,
        here's my story: was a vegetarian for about 7 years.  gained weight,
felt bad, wondered why, since i was eating so 'healthy'
        Feb '97, went on Atkins out of desperation.  lost 12 pounds,
plateaued, then switched to NeanderThin after i heard about it on the
low-carb list from John Pavao. (i still say, thanks, John).
        so i have been on NeanderThin since last May 3, it is going on a
full year now.  i've lost a total of 45 pounds and have been at my goal
weight since November, and i feel good.  despite warnings from well-meaning
but ignorant people about the dangers of high protein/low carb diets, my
kidneys haven't failed, i seem perfectly healthy.  cholesterol 162, BP
90/60-->100/70.
        every day, i eat meat and juice for breakfast, meat for lunch,
afternoon snack if i feel like it is fruit and nuts, then meat for supper.
i drink lots of tea, and last month, after the caffeiein/caffiene/cafieine
(darn. still can't spell it right!) thread, i switched to decaf and herbal
teas that i drink all day long.  lots of water.
        so welcome, and good luck,
JoAnn.