Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 21:55:04 +0200
At 09:55 1998-04-10 EDT, Aaron wrote:

>All hunter-gatherers seem to live in profound harmony with nature, and all
>those who fall into agriculture or animal domestication seem to fall out of
>harmony, or cause more trouble, or am I generalizing?

You are not generalizing I think. Agriculture has done as least as much
evil to our minds, as to our bodies.
There is a swedish sciebtist (human ethology) who has written a very
intresting book about this - in fact that book is a very important part
of the reason wy I am on this list. I have made a resume of it in english,
wich can be found at:
http://www.algonet.se/~hans-k/eMKochE.html

- Hans