NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:17:04 -0700
7bit
From:
Hazel and Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Kathy Wentz wrote:

> Juliann Seebauer wrote:
> >
> > D. Twogood last week stated "In my experience, it is the low fat, or diet
> > mayos that sometimes contain some form of caseinate--like Miracle Whip
> > Lite, and some others."
> >
> > I have some MW Lite at home and it says Pareve on it, which I thought means

Hi,

I have called Kraft Canada and they make all  of their miracle whips on
the same line as their regular miracle whip which contains milk. I don't
know about the US but here in Canada they said that it was entirely up
to the individual if they wanted to use the miracle whip as it is cross
contaminated.

Hazel