NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:48:44 -0500
7bit
From:
I just found out the other day that breaded Chinese food was a no for me.

Many restaurants and takes out offer no MSG, but I do wonder what no MSG
means????? in real life that is.  Is there a value other than Zero?

Holly

PERSISTENCE

That which you persist in doing becomes easy to do not that the nature
of the thing has changed, but your power and ability to do has
increased.