NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 07:55:44 -0400
I ordered a box of the Hershey Special Dark from the Mail order department
and was told that because it is summer now, shipping would cost
more(quicker shipping to avoid meltdown). This would bring the cost of the
bars to $27.00!  Shipping costs more than the bars themselves! I received
my bars
yesterday but there was no packing list or invoice so I don't know what the
final total was, but be warned - $12.95 plus shipping  ends up costing
quite a bit more.

Linda Murray