AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Library Access -- http://www.rit.edu/~easi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:39:52 -0600
From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there,

I had this sent on to me from a colleague here in WI. I added my
library and distance-education related accessibility projects to it.
Please consider adding your own materials to what promises to become a
comprehensive guide to resources for students with disabilities in
higher education.

Axel

Axel Schmetzke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor