From:
Cindy Breeden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 10:23:00 -0700

Hi...

I have had Celiac for several years, and was diagnosed March of 97. I
did gain weight and have felt better, but have had periods of complete
exhastion and terrible headaches,along with on off stomach distress. The
docs seem to be happy about weight gain, but I still do not feel that
great. Could someone tell me what to look for with regard to intestinal
yeast problems. I am having another biopsy in a few weeks. Can they test
then???

Thanks for the help!

Cindy in the BayArea