From:
Bill Boelema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 15:04:42 -0400

List members,

I'm looking for a replacement of rice and pasta... something high in
complex carb (running out of carb sources, because apples, bananas, and
(white) potatoes cause problems for me).  Rice causes problems of
its own, worse than soft wheat (and about the same order as hard wheat).
I've tried buckwheat, but that also has some odd effects.  Anyone have any
suggestion?

Alos, living single, I'd adopted a habit of sauce/tomato/meat dishes -
chili and sphagetti - but now realize tomatoes are probably a problem.
Can anyone give any specific suggestions, or direct me to a good cookbook
source?

Bill, in Houghon, Mi., running out of thing to eat :)