Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:21:46 -0500

Effective Monday, March 30th, the live Celiac Chat at MedSupport will be at
this website  -  PLEASE  BOOKMARK!!

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm
Click Chat

New & Exciting!!  MedSupport is giving us our own private Chat Room.  This
website has many links to excellent informatioin on Celiacs Disease.

The chat is Monday, March 30th, from 8-10:00 PM  Eastern Standard Time.
This chat is held every Monday night.
Did you Bookmark this website?

I suggest if you have not been to our chat, please go in at anytime to see
how it works.

Hope to see you Monday night!
Please contact me if you have any questions  -  [log in to unmask]

Marilyn
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats from 8-10 PM  EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm