From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 18:00:21 -0400
Monitors are not plug-n-play.  You must make the correct entry by yourself.
Click START - SETTNGS - CONTROL PANEL.
Now double-click DISPLAY.
In this dialog box, click the SETTINGS tab at the top. And then click the
ADVANCED PROPERTIES button at the bottom.

The next step is different for different computers so I can not tell you
exactly what to do.
You should now look for a button to CHANGE MONITOR TYPE or something that
sounds very similar.  On my system, there are three tabs, I click the middle
tab for MONITOR and then the button only has the word CHANGE on it.  You
will have to explore and look around.

Once you find it and click it, you will see a new dialog.  Select the SHOW
ALL DEVICES option at the bottom and click it.  Now you will see two
sections, in the left side find the manufacturer MAG and click it, then on
the right side find the model number XJ700T and click it.

Now start clicking OK buttons until you are done.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====