From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 23:53:56 +400
>Speed?  Memory?  Drive space?
   >IF, IF she insists on it, you'd probably be better off letting her
   >go elsewhere.  Unless that's a pretty darned good 486, supporting
   >it will be a nightmare.  It'll have a tendency to get sluggish
   >easily.
   >By the way, don't look for Win95 on floppy.  I heard of a few very
   >early cases where it was on floppy, but there was a virus problem,
   >according to rumor.  And it takes an awfully long time to load.

     I don't know where you get that idea, win95 on a floppy was and is
pretty popular, true most people have the cd version, but I have the floppy
version and I must say it works very well, I have no idea where you get the
idea of a virus and it takes maybe an extra 20% of time to install it with
floppies. I must say, having win95 on floppy has saved my butt more than
once, lots of machines out there without CD-ROMs. TTYL
Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Test Drive