From:
Joe Raven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 19:15:31 PDT
Tim Lider wrote:
>  EZ-Drive is an excellent hard drive - Partition software from systems
>that do not support large drives. In fact I highly recommend it over
>utilities like Disk Manager and Drive Pro.
>
>  A for utilities like Partition Magic, Drive Copy, Drive Image, etc.
they
>serve another purpose. Even if the utilities never 100% work they way
they
>should, which really pisses me off. Although I think I will not get
into
>this over the list.
>

>Regards,
<clip>

Hello Techies!!

    I also purchased a new 2.5Gig drive from Western Digital with the
E-Z Drive software included in the box. Since my system bios doesn't
support large capacity hard drives, I plan to insatll the new drive as a
slave using the E-Z Drive utility. My computer now has Ontrack Disk
Manager installed as a DDO and this brings up a question about the new
installation??

    Will the E-Z Drive software override the Ontrack DDO or do I have to
remove the Ontrack before using E-Z Drive? Since I cannot find any DDO
removal program on my HD, how would I go about disabling this program?

Any advice would be greatly appreaciated!!

TIA.....Joe Raven.

http://members.xoom.com/honkytonk/
ICQ#3438697