From:
Tim Lider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 20:38:19 -0700
Hello Rick,

At 08:16 PM 5/3/98 -0400, you wrote:

>>>A first-level techie at WD said their EZ-Drive program would work.
>>
>>  EZ-Drive is not a copy program
>
> While reading this post, I was looking at EZMax on another computer.
>It is EZ-drive from Maxtor, and in Advanced Options it has a "Copy Entire
>Partition" function. Help sez: "Copy an exact image of the data on one
>partition onto another."  From what I remember, you can also optionally
>increase the size of the partition.         ( ver. 9.04)

  Hmm...  I got's to see this version of EZ-Drive.  Thanks for the
information.

  I am downloading the 9.06 version right now.  It does not say anything
about copying NTFS partitions or any other partitions on the web page.

  Still waiting for the file to download.  I have been looking over the web
page.  Interesting information on drives over 8.45GB.  Cool Extended Int 13
technology, eh?

  Making the boot disk right now, will give ya some more info after reading
the readme.txt file on the diskette if there is one.  There is not one.
I'll give a look at work and see what I can do with it.

Regards,

Tim Lider
Advanced Data Solutions              ICQ: 7562541
Web Site: http://www.adv-data.com E-Mail: Mailto:[log in to unmask]