From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:39:28 -0400
Locally builders are selling Tyan Thunder 2 at a discount over buying a
comparable board with an adapter.  It has two 68 pin wide channels and one
50 pin narrow so it is effectively an Adaptec 3940 UW. It also supports
dual pentium II cpus, which is nice
to keep for a rainy day.  It uses the LX440, so if your thinking 100 mhz
you need to look elsewhere.  Check out
http://www.tyan.com/html/products.html
tom turak