From:
Dan Dexter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:08:36 -0400
Western Digital drives are very good.  You can't go wrong with them.  The
6.4g is around $210 now.  IBM Deskstar drives are also good, but it depends
on which one you can get a better price on.  Don't get a Bigfoot, Seagate
IDE, or Fujitsu IDE.  Those are my opinions.  I don't have any opinions on
Maxtor or Quantum (non-Bigfoot) drives.

Dan Dexter
mailto:[log in to unmask]
mailto:[log in to unmask]