Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:19:45 -0400
OK, lets rephrase what I said just so we don't argue about wording:
Since people can live on raw animal diet for many months without developing
symptoms of scurvy these foods must contain enough vitamin C to prevent scurvy
in that period of time.

This wasn't meant to imply that I think such amounts of C are optimal or anywhere
near that. Just enough to avoid scurvy during such a period of time. Apparently
enough to reproduce successfully, as Inuit have shown.

Ilya