From:
kim birney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 11:54:39 -0700

> http://www.price-pottenger.org/PPNF_Org_Info/ppnf1.html

>Animals fed cooked diets break down prematurely.  So do humans.  It's
>sacrificing one's own life to digest food.

I would assert that the cats fed a cooked diet in the
Pottenger study were in poor health because they were fed no
source of calcium. The cats fed raw food were given bones,
which would provide calcium, and many other minerals that
are essential for cats.

Raw food may indeed be better, but this study seems
worthless to me.

kim birney