NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:36:31 -0500
Hi,
At the office I work at, there are a couple of people who are always
bringing in treats for the rest of the office. Its really nice, but i can
never touch them; usually donuts, cookies, pastries, and once they even
brought in an icecream cake (that was rough). I dont really mind, but they
always offer them to me, and then they act all sympathetic and apologetic
when I cant eat them. Needless to say, I don't need pity- it doesn't bother
me at all that I cant eat junk food, and I don't really feel that deprived,
my diet is fine with me. So anyway, we are having a pot luck Christmas
party and I offered to bring in a main dish and a dessert. I really want
the dessert to be something good and decadent (really fattening and tasty).
I want both dishes to make it clear that it isn't a handicap to have to
avoid milk.
So if anyone has any really impressive dishes, nothing too exotic, I would
love it if you would email me with them.

-Bronwyn