BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 23:16:43 -0400

> In my teens in the 60's I spent the summer on the jersey docks off
> boats and into trucks; I was on shape up;but always got picked because my
> sister dated some guy named Tony PRO; who years later went face down in
the
> spagetti sauce; but thats 'another story"..

Tony didn't go face down in the spaghetti sauce. He died in jail, as well
he should have. Sally Braggulio is the guy who got it. Supposedly, he was
the trigger on Hoffa and was made gone in case he couldn't resist the
pressure be put on him to turn.

I used to work with these guys, but thats 'another story'.

Preservation content- I wonder what happened to Tony's pigeon coop on the
roof of the 560 building in Jersey City? It made Terry Malloy's look like a
Hoboken slum. Compared to coops that friends of my youth kept in Red Hook
and Bensonhurst, it was the Trump Tower of pigeon housing, and should have
certainly been on the NRHP.

Bruce