BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 08:49:37 -0500
Larry is a local hero!  Everybody loved the job done by the Peace
Keepers.  I have to read about it on B-P, because I wasn't there, and
they don't tell that much in the local newspaper.  Larry, we're proud of
you!  In the same paper was your campaign announcement, so you're off
and running...  Oops!  See you at HDC on the 21st.

Ilene