BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Maurer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 09:19:32 -0400
Need a little help. Have a docent who is coming in tomorrow Sunday who is a
stained glass expert.
The question is, we have just "found" in a trash heap (almost) a stained
glass window that Arts and Crafts and world famous papermaker Dard Hunter
made and installed at this historic house in
1913.  I need a quick refresher course on what not to do - using the best
preservation techniques - and what I can immediately do so that I can get it
out on a temp display and start raising money to
get it re-installed in the room it was in. And where better to ask than you
all (collective pronoun).
Thanks,
Bill Maurer
www.gomez.org