VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"wang.." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:15:42 -0500
64 MG RAM usually is enough at this time unless you want to use some
server such as Web Site, which sometimes requires large memory to get
optmized processing speed.  Also if you play with DVD games, large memory
may sometimes helps a lot.  But if you use synthesiser, it should be
enough until you get a new computer.  That is the time when you begin to
notice that some softwares' functions are limitted on this old system.
Ren