VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Arsa Alen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 13:36:15 -0700
You can find versions of pico at ftp.is.co.za.  Don't let the south
african site put you off.  You can get there fast.  This site is the
african mirror of symtel, sunsite and many others.  It has at least 34
gigabytes of space.  You can search for pico by going to the world wide
web site www.ftp.is.co.za.  Go down 3 screens or to page 4 move the down
arrow once to search and put in the phrase pico press the enter key twice
and you will get the pico entries displayed.  Various numbers within the
entries allow you to download the program, go to the listing where the
program is, or go to the top of the site where the program is.  Let me
know if I can be of any other help.  I should finally add that this site
is great for any freeware or shareware for dos windows unix or linux and
probably others