From:
Tim Lider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 11:00:54 -0700
Hello Monica,

At 08:34 AM 5/1/98 +0530, you wrote:

>I am setting up a WIN NT server in my office with a "3 COM 16
>Port HUB".

>Now, once I setup the hub and the machines, I do not know how to
>configure WIN NT.

  Windows NT is a bit complicated. It would be very tough to offer you help
over E-mail.  You might want to hire a Windows NT certified Consultant or
Windows NT certified Computer Tech.  The reason for my asking you to do
this, that Windows NT is an excellent NOS if installed correctly.

  Good luck in your installation of Windows NT. I hope you do listen to
this advise.

Regards,

Tim Lider
Advanced Data Solutions              ICQ: 7562541
Web Site: http://www.adv-data.com E-Mail: Mailto:[log in to unmask]