From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:52:20 -1000
Debbie:
>My son is 20 years old so he was vaccinated many years ago before I had
>ever even heard of serious problems with vaccines. He had no adverse
>reactions to any of them. However I don't know how one can get through
>life without them based on the beauracracy.<

It seems that way until you take a real look at it. I have lived in three
states--WI, CA, HI--all have school exemptions for vaccinations. You either
become a temporary Christian Scientist, claim medical stuff, or sign off on
"philisophical differences". There are many states that have a legal
work-around. For those who don't, well, just forge the frickin yellow card.
The same school secretary who isn't about to tell you about the exemptions
is also not going to look twice at the signature on the card that you hand
them.

Didn't know the Boy Scouts required vaccinations. Hmmm....

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft