Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:25:57 -0400
Mary wrote:

> Does pork fat have EFAs?
>
> My son hates salmon and most fish except for shrimp, right now he is even
> tired of shrimp.
Why not put some flax oil into his salads?
You can also make your own mayo with it, I am assuming he eats that.
(Just don't try to keep it for long - make just enough for immeadiate
or very near term use). It's pretty easy, too if you have a food processor.
As I recall it takes only a few minutes (the last time I made my own mayo was
maybe 3 years ago).

Speaking of flax oil, what is the paleo status of flax seeds? They definitely
can be eaten raw. Is there any evidence that man has been eating them for a
long (in evolutionary terms) time?

Ilya