From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:53:53 -0400
Kaiden Fox wrote: Man, one of the best things you can eat is pork rinds covered
in hazel-nut

> butter.  It's like toast.
>
> Wish me luck.

  GOOD LUCK, Kaiden;  but tell me,  are pork rinds actually any better than
potato  chips;  I see mention of them on the list a lot but associate them in
the category of greasy (fried in soy or cottonseed oil), salty junk food;  am I
missing something here;   are the porkl rinds you are taliing about something
different?? It's great to have you on the list with the several adventurous
endeavors you are pursuing.  Rick Strong