From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 01:37:17 -0500
I bottomed out at 230.  For months I've been trying to let the pounds
magically melt off with no success.  Finally, it occured to me that maybe my
physiology was being messed up by my medication.  I occured to me after
someone explained to me that the medications were interfearing with my
ability to enter into trance.

Ray Audette has helped me to lead a normal life, at a normal weight.  But,
in truth, I'm not happy at 230.  It's still over 200 lbs, and I'm only
5'10."  I know I could get lower.  I'm taking the risk and trying a
combination of hypnotherpy and traditional psychoanalysis without depikote,
risperdal and prozac to alter my mood.

I'll let you guys know if I start to loose wieght again.

I'm working full time and going to school full time.  I really shouldn't be
on this list, but I miss you guys.  I've got a computer science major.  I
hope I can get a real job.  I mean, the history major is great. . . without
it I would have never stumbled onto NeanderThin.  But, I don't want a
Masters, and I don't -like- history that much any more.

I cheated and had a rootbeer float.  I think I wanted to make myself sick. .
.it failed.  Because my weight hasn't budged since April, I've been also
eating commerically produced beef sticks.  I'll stop now that I'm on the
list.  I have a reputation to live up to.

Man, one of the best things you can eat is pork rinds covered in hazel-nut
butter.  It's like toast.

Wish me luck.