From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 04:33:09 -0400
On Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:00:44 -0500, Kent Multer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>This is interesting.  I've heard of this Essene thing once or twice before,
>and I'd like to learn more.  Can either of you recommend any books or web
>sites?

Kent, I have the book from Edmond Bordeaux Szekely who claims to have
found scriptures in the secret vatican archives originating from the
Essenes from Jesus' times, and who published them.

Using altavista i found yesterday an english version on the net
 at: http://www.inetex.com/joanne/what_did_jesus_say_about_eating_.htm

I would like to meet or speak to a persons who triy to follow
the described diet. Does anyone know someone?

cheers
Amadeus