From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:08:12 -0500
>I assume you are trying to get a similar point across to the readers on
the
>CR list. Have they been receptive?
>
>Cheers,
>Kirt

Yes, I have been.  They have been extremely receptive and interested.
For many of them it seems that it already fits into their diet plan, some
seem to be considering modifications to their diets, and many more are
just interested.  I have filled several requests for paleo diet links.
And of course, on the CR list I never get flack for having a different
POV :)

James Crocker