Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:33:00 -0700
Michele Shoemaker wrote:
. May the Wolves and Coyotes and> Buzzards, Raven and insects find
nourishment from my flesh. May the Mother
> use my bones to replenish the earth.

Right. I am so envious of a method some Native Americans used. Bodies
were placed on a high platform for the birds and animals to clean. I am
so sorry we can't do this...understandably..

After all, though, no matter what method of disposal, we will go back to
'all' simply changed in form...whether as ashes, or nutrients. There is
nowhere elso to go!

A Zen master lay dying and his students were sobbing at the bedside.
"Why are you crying?" asked the master.
"Because you are leaving us." cried the students.
"Fool!" said the master, "I'm not going anywhere!!"

yoyo