From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 11:43:04 -0400
I know exactly what it means to grow up with abnormally big feet. Well,
maybe not abonormal for these days but in the early 70's finding kid size
shoes that would fit me ended when I was about 12 if I remember correctly.
I now wear an 11-12 depending on the manufacturer. I also "seem" to be carb
sensitive at a moderate to high degree. My arms are also longert than usual
for a woman and this makes it difficult to find blouses or shirt with long
enough sleeves, I've gotten used to just rolling them back because cuffs
are always too tight, I'm 5'9" and currently weigh 150, down from 165 when
I went Paleo-fairly lowcarb.

About dying naturally when it's one's time. For many years, since I was in
my late teens-I'm now 37) it has been my wish that when I know my time here
is done, that I will have the strenght, both moral and physical, to simply
walk into the wilds, far from "civilization", and meet the end of this life
and the beginning of the next phase there. May the Wolves and Coyotes and
Buzzards, Raven and insects find nourishment from my flesh. May the Mother
use my bones to replenish the earth.

Willow