From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:02:46 -0700
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the message about cod and salmon oil! I had finally persuaded my
mum who is in the hospital with a broken pelvis to take a supplement:
Phoenix Nutrition Sona Optimum Ratio and Omega 3-6 (with salmon oil)!
She and I are suspicious of supplements (what are vitamins and minerals
made out of anyway?) and she is gluten free, sugar free and only has dairy
in her tea. At home she likes raw beef. So she is on her way paleowise!
One of her friends had healed rapidly after a hip operation taking Phoenix
Nutrition supplements so we were trying it out.

Thanks again!

Susan