From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 09:51:42 -0400
On Mon, 18 May 1998, Damron, Mike (KYTC) wrote:

> Like some of you, I also suffer from seasonal allergies which are much
less
> severe on a paleo diet.  The last few days they have flared up quite a
bit.

I am also subject to hay fever in late April and May, sometimes
quite severe.  Last year, when I had just started paleo, I had a
touch of hay fever, but not much.  This year, even with my
somewhat laid-back approach, I have *zero* symptoms, despite the
fact that it is apparently a bad year for hay fever sufferers.  I
suspect, but have no direct evidence, that it is the avoidance of
grains that makes the difference for me.  And that is the aspect
of paleo that I am most vigilant about anyway.

Todd Moody