From:
Sean Scoggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:20:02 -0400
On 30-Apr-98 Amanda Hayward-Lester wrote:
> wonderful and is very high in fat. Also, although it is made from butter so
> I appreciate that it is not strictly paleo, ghee is a good emergency
> saturated fat source and contains almost zero dairy protein since it is

Just thought I'd interject here that I've eaten ghee for several weeks now,
all else being paleo, and haven't had a "dairy-type" reaction to it yet (I'm
more sensitive to dairy than to wheat and other grains).  Also, ghee is
WONDERFUL! to taste, and well worth the time to make (keeps for a long time
as well).  Very easy to "sneak" into other foods, and great to cook in.
Good luck!

---

Sean Scoggins <[log in to unmask]>
30-Apr-98 20:17:12