From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:04:45 EDT

<<  have written an an analysis on this for rec.food.veg. Too long to post,
 but I have just tossed it at my web site. You can find it at:

   http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/cancer.txt

 Don. >>

Don,

Thanks.  I'd be interesting to know how much is has to do with preparation of
grains, whether villages that made their own fresh rye bread suffer as greatly
as those who consume store bread, and how they compare to people who cook
quinoa and rice every night.  Is it the carbs, or the 'cooked' carbs.

I eat quinoa and rice raw, sprouted, freeze-dried, in a shake with raw eggs.
I'd love to know more!

You wrote "After years of decline on various vegetarian diets he cured his
cancer with
the diet he promotes."

My understanding from reading the book was that he cured his cancer on a diet
of raw fruits and vegetables and was cycling around the country, living in the
outdoors, and was getting rundown, and thanks to some coyotes, and he started
eating meat again.  He used the diet to cure himself from mushroom poisoning,
and to cure others from cancer.  Raw meat was not a part of his own cancer
cure, according to him. His cancer cure was a raw vegan diet.

Aaron