From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:18:09 -0500
Well, I know this is going to flip a bunch of people out, but, so?

On a related note, when I was in Hawaii, I used to live Korean barbecue,
but I always thought the menus were funny.  BBQ beef, BBQ pork, BBQ
chicken, BBQ fish... and BBQ meat.  (Never ordered that one myself...)

Take care,
John Pavao
Ever notice how rabbit always has one foot still on.  This is so that you
can
tell that is a rabbit and not a cat, they look exactly the same after they
are
skinned.  It doesn't happen very often but if the rabbit you are buying
doesn't
have one 'rabbit foot' still there be very leery of what you are actually
buying.