From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:26:05 -0800
Hi Carol!!!

> Help! I'm a tunafish addict.  But my tuna and my mayo
> have soyabean oil!
>
> I can find cannola mayo in the store, but I don't
> think this is any better.

You're right from what I know, you want to stay away from anything with
Soy and Canola Oil in the especially if they are Hydrogenated Partial or
otherwise.

> Are there any alternative pre-pared products on
> the market?  I don't care how expensive as long
> as I don't have to ENTER THE KITCHEN (gasp. I
> hyperventilate at the thought...)

You're best bet is you're going to have to or at least want to ENTER THE
KITCHEN because I haven't seen one Mayonnaise made from Ripe Organic
Extra Virgin Oil and I would touch anything else.  It's not all that
hard to make; all you need is:
-----
Ripe Organic Extra Virgin Oil, Whole Eggs, Apple Cider Vinegar, Egg
Yolks, Pure Water, Celtic Salt, Spices, and Lemon Juice
-----
This is just one recipe and they are plenty variations on the theme.  As
you should see the most important this is the Oil and the Whole Eggs and
then you can go from there yourself.  All you need is one of the Hand
Blenders that are so popular and within minutes you have Fresh Real
Mayonnaise.

I hope you found this useful and that you could see how simple it was so
you no longer had to be in fear to ENTER THE KITCHEN.

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!