From:
Betty Guyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 10:16:21 -0500
Hi Mary,

I went to my local health(joke) food store yesterday and asked about
coconut oil.  There's was also in the creams and lotions dept.  I asked
if you could eat it and she said yes.  I guess as long as the only
ingredient is coconut oil its OK.   BTW,  this is day #6 on Neanderthin
and I have lost almost 3lbs.  I can hardly believe it.

The reason I put joke next to health food store, is because the woman
that runs it is a vegetarian and her attitude always gets my dander up.
I was buying walnut oil, and she just couldn't understand why I would
prefer that over the canola oil.  Then I heard her advising someone that
after a workout they needed to eat lots of carbs.  Me and my big mouth
had to open up and ask "why"?   She became arrogant and said "my personal
trainer said so" .  So I thought, It's gonna me fun coming in here every
once in a while and watching you get more and more fat.  (I'm a baaad
girl, had to repent later.

Getting thinner in NC

Betty

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]