From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 19:10:34 ADT
I have a juicer.  Lately it gets used the most for making dog food. I
finally put the dog on a canine paleo plan, raw meat and veggies.
Her veggies are supposed to be juiced so the fibers are crushed, and
then you use both the juice and the pulp.  For the dog's diet, this
process is supposed to simulate stomach contents, the prized part of
their kill in the wild.  It makes the inedible edible without
technology.  But I need the technology of a juicer to simulate it.

Could a juicer serve a similar function in a human paleo kitchen?  I
don't know.  Did paleo man follow the example of the wolf in
ingesting stomach contents of killed prey?   Lisa in Alaska