From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 20:04:33 -0500
When I was on holiday recently I got to use a large Teflon pan for my bacon
and eggs. I liked it. I've been getting tired of my fried eggs sticking to
the bacon residue and ripping up the yolks. And the pan was barely big
enough for one.

So the weather today was finally acceptable enough that I could bicycle
into town and check out the non-stick frying pans at Zabars. They had lots
and lots of them. I looked for the biggest and heaviest I could find. I
ended up buying a Belgium one that is 13" diameter across the top and 11"
across the bottom. It has a thick 7 layer base. I ended up with a Duraglide
coating, instead of Teflon, which is one of those silver colored alloy
coatings. I hope it is just as good. It only set me back $70! Now I can't
wait for tomorrow's breakfast. :)

Don.