From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:37:58 -0400
Patricia,

I haven't read their book, but I do have a question.  From what I've read,
I get the impression that the cholesterol in the blood is a reaction to
free radical damage caused by metabolism and especially diet.  By this
reckoning, it would seem that the lower the better, because it means you
are doing less damage to your body, unless you are actively forcing your
levels down through the use drugs, etc.  I guess my question is, in that
book, do they have results from studies of groups who eat NO processed
foods, like aborigines or something, so that they are sure they have a true
baseline upon which to make such a judgement?

Thanks,
John Pavao

Hi
Karl, you said your cholesteral was 161.
According to Eades' Protein Power that is too low
and not healthy.  Their min. is 175.  Too low
can lead to other hel...health poroblme...sory,
other health problems like cancer.  Have you
read this book yet?
sincerely,
PATRICIA TAFT