NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:01:32 -0500
TIMOTHY GORIUP wrote:
Somehow I do not believe or understand how chiopractors can treat
something other than a bone injury such as a slipped disk.  It sounds
highly risky to me.
Dear Timothy,

I find it interesting that each time I attend a health show or speak to
a group of people interested in diet, nutrition or healing, there are an
abundance of chiropractors in attendance.  Very few physicians.  The AMA
actually lobbied to exclude chiropractors from licensing and only
recently accept their training and wisdom.  Chiropractors look at the
entire body and immune system as being related.  They are into maintaing
health and preventing disease, not curing symptoms with
pharmaceuticals.  The November 23 issue of Newsweek has an article on
alternative care and reveals that sixty-two percent of last years
one-billion visits to healers included alternative practitioners.
People are learning that diagnosis of an ailment and one or more drugs
might be a protocol that is inconsistent with the universal wisdom that
created us all.

Chiropractors belong to this group of healers.  If you are able to,
please obtain a copy of the best selling book, 'HOW TO RID YOUR BODY OF
PAIN' by Dan Twogood. (1-800-231-1776).  Chapter one of this
chiropractor's book is called "The Truth about Milk."  I have read the
book and it is pure magic.

Regards,

Robert Cohen