BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 05:37:15 EDT
Re: Sing-Sing

Ken's recount of his experience of Sing-Sing brought back a memory flash from
a Hudson River Valley road trip my father and I took when I was 8, in his Nash
Metropolitan. We stopped, at my request (God knows why) at Sing-Sing, where we
talked to a guard who advised us that there were no tours of the facility. He
was, I remember, very congenial. As we departed, the usual farewell
solicitations between the adults took place. Mine to the guard, which was lost
to me at the time but which sent both the guard and my father into rolling
laughter was "See you later."