BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:43:06 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-16 13:52:18 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Especially when the focus of Bullamanka is
>  to express ideas and fellowship with freedom and humor. I guess if it is
>  not appropriate you can "flame" me.

Well, that was a lot of words from Bryan Blundell without very many jokes. So
what?

Gab & Eti don't see any reason to flame Bryan. Too grizzly.

I am interested in refining the message. I consider that if Bryan's note had
been placed on Preservation-L there is a good chance, as with Gab & Eti, that
he would get a few people REALLY ruffled.

Bryan also wrote an article in CRM, which is another reason I wonder why
preservationeers in PA lust after the rag.

Regardless, we can BS away and laugh on BP, but in fact, the best thing is if
we all let loose a bit and say what we feel like saying... be it humorous or
deadly serious.

Possibly I should refine the intro to reflect a desire of diversity of
opinion and debate?

And I hate to bring it up, but for me humor is deadly serious. I can only
handle so much reality in one leaftime... back to the rack.

][<en Follett