BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:48:19 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/98 3:15:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> FYI from one of my colleauges......

Martin,

Thanks. The quote sure seemed odd to me. I'm not in favor of attributing fake
quotes to real people, particularly if they are meant to do harm. Fake quotes
to obviously fake people is one thing, but even then it has to be somewhat in
context. I admit to not always knowing what context I am in, but I seem to be
corrected rather swiftly when I am out of context.

][<en