AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McNulty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:24:14 -0500
CASE STUDIES ON LIBRARY ACCESS PROJECTS IN COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES

Does your library provide access to innovative technologies for users with
disabilities? Have you organized a successful instruction/orientation
program for users with disabilities?

In preparation for a forthcoming (1998) ACRL monograph on academic library
services for people with disabilities, I am looking for case studies of
projects, services, innovative staff development or instruction programs,
etc. While a large part of the monograph will be devoted to technology, I
hope to include projects which are inexpensive; easy-to-replicate;
low-tech, etc. If you're doing something interesting and wouldn't mind
sharing your ideas with other academic librarians, please e-mail me
directly. Many thanks,

Tom McNulty
     Tom McNulty
     Bobst Library