VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dane Trethowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 11:31:14 +1000
Greetings!

I'm not a JAWS user but I do use Screen Reading software and I've used both
Winfax and MS fax.  I would deffinately say that both these programs are
good enough for speech users but at times Winfax with its graphics may be a
little complex.  Try MS Fax first and see how you get on.

At 19:27 24/05/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi I'm inquiring about the features and ease of use of winfaxpro being used
>with jfw versis using jfw with microsoft fax software.  I'm looking for
>something with ease of use. p.s. I also have noticed changes in web page
>design. note to those who use ensoniq products and cakewalk products and
>you're going to there web pages.  While   to the web sights of Ensoniq and
>Cakewalk I was greeted with the regular screens but when I went to ensoniq's
>websight for example and clicked on the link for ensoniq products and was
then
>greeted with a list of items i would see below,  I found that aftter clicking
>on the link which is next to the picture this is what i found buttons across
>the top of the sight however, by using jfw I was unable to read the names of
>each tab the only way I could know was each button was about was to click on
>each one and read the information presented underneath.  I noticed the
same in
>cakewalk as well.  Is there someone to contact at hj who can help to make
>those buttons readable? I think that this is another challenge to us but we
>can o overcome it.

Dane Trethowan
MALVERN VI  Australia
Voice (61 3) 9509 1690