Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 15:53:56 +0000
7BIT
From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions about Impression
brand monitors??....see a 17" advertised new for 315.00 and find this
an attractive price obviously...claims a .27 dot pitch in the brief
ad I saw but know little else..

Any idea who makes them (as in...are they made by any major
manufacturer and stamped with their own brand or are they a company
in and of themselves??

**#2.  Soliciting opinions about the SparQ from Syquest...my Zip
Drive took it's last fall yesterday and all the Kings Horses
(etc..you know the drill)....I had some bad luck with corrupted Zip
disks and 200megs of data loss (IMPORTANT Data)and am looking for
reasonable reliability...(my experience is not all that common
considering the number of Zip owners)...is the SparQ as reliable.
Fast enough?...easily recognized by the system?...any info would be
appreciated..

Best regards,
Bob Chapel

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]